The PTSO encourages updates from the community as a service for teachers, students and parents. Posted updates will appear on our website and in our monthly newsletters. Note that updates are for informational purposes only, and include the sharing of local events and activities that might benefit our learning community. Postings are not affiliated with nor endorsed in any way by the Rhinebeck PTSO. When you post on our website, you are agreeing to abide by the Rhinebeck PTSO Community Guidelines below:
1. Community updates that include endorsements of products, businesses, religious institutions or political events will not be posted.
2. We strive to maintain a respectful atmosphere, so, updates will not be posted if they contain racist, sexist, ageist, obscene, sexually explicit, violent, threatening or otherwise offensive language. This applies to user names and subject lines as well as to the actual posts.
3. We reserve the right to remove or edit postings that defame or insult anyone and that are abusive or hateful. Any postings that can be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
4. Be aware that this is a public forum and what you post will be visible to all users of our website, and could end up anywhere on the Internet.
5. When you post to the Rhinebeck PTSO, you give us permission to use your content, and to modify, reformat and distribute in our newsletters or on social media.
Submit updates here.
GIVE TO THE PTSO
TO HELP OUR CHILDREN