During the 2013-2014 School Year, the PTSO distributed almost $30,000 to the Rhinebeck Central School District. These funds provided our teachers and students with many educational items and activities that would not otherwise not have been possible. Our Community continues to be extraordinarily generous in sharing its time, talent and financial support!
Each year, the PTSO sponsors several fundraisers to support our schools. This year, we have reduced our fundraisers to just a few main ones, so it's even more important that you participate. We are introducing the Scrip Card program, a line of Rhinebeck Spirit Wear.
- Membership Dues – provides the School Directory, available year round
- Discount Card - available year round at Bread Alone, Samuels and Grand Cru
- Scrip - (SOAR BUCKS) - year round
- The Giving Tree – at CLS
- Fall Festival – October 26, 2013 at CLS
- Holiday Boutique - early December (after school at CLS, during the evening)
- Cookiegrams – February at CLS, BMS and RHS
- Ice Cream Social & Book Fair - late February at CLS
- RhineBook Week – at BMS and RHS
- Art to Remember - April/May at CLS
- Spring Flower Bulbs – May
- Library Book Gifts – year round at CLS
We also understand that some families would prefer an “Arm Chair” fundraising option, whereby they choose to make a one-time donation. Rest assured that the PTSO welcomes and appreciates all forms of Donations!! If this is your preference, please make a donation by clicking the button at the top of this page, or make your check payable to "Rhinebeck PTSO" and leave it in the School Office addressed to PTSO. Thank you!
GIVE TO THE PTSO
TO HELP OUR CHILDREN